Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First time out

I have survived my first two nights away from Carmen!!!! I only shed a few tears!! I have to admit it was nice to get out and have some adult interaction, but I still missed my baby!!!

Friday night we had Andys company holiday party at Kierans downtown. Grandma Skala was quick to accept our invitation to come over and babysit. We think Grandma lucked out as Carmen is typically pretty fussy at night but she slept almost the whole time we were gone.

Saturday night we had bowling for the bowling league we are in. Auntie Laura accepted our invitation to babysit. Laura wasn't as lucky as Grandma..... I guess Carmen was a handful and cried almost the whole time we were gone. Hopefully she doesn't take it personal and will be willing to babysit again. Thank you Mom and Laura! We greatly appreciate your help.

Since we were going to be gone we tried to give Carmen a bottle ahead of time. Here's her first bottle..... It was quite a battle but got better. Just an adjustment and something I'll have to work on with her before I go back to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment