I have never realized how special Mothers Day is until I've now celebrated it as a Mom! Being a Mom has been more than I've ever dreamed about. The little things I do are so rewarding and my heart melts each time I see Carmen. Each day as Carmen grows older she is gaining more of a personality and recognizing me so much more.
Carmen - You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I Love You more than you'll ever know!!!! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, happier, more loving little girl. You are so happy all the time and love to give Mom and Dad hugs. I Thank the Lord each night that I was chosen to be your Mommy!
I LOVE YOU!
Three Generations!
Mom - now that I have a daughter of my own, I understand how much work it was to raise us and get us to where we are today. I know we've been through our share of ups and downs, but I am so grateful to have you in my life and to have you as Carmen's Grandma! I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment