Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day

We started out taking it pretty easy on Fathers Day.   Carmen hasn't been feeling the greatest and had a horrible night of sleep on Saturday night. (Up 4 times between 1 and 5).  Therefore Mommy and Carmen were exhausted.

Here's Daddy and Carmen on his first Fathers Day!


We spent Fathers Day with both families at my parents house.  

It ended up being a very warm day and Carmen wasn't feeling too great :-(   But it was still fun.























On a side note,  she screamed the whole car ride home and she NEVER does that.... she also didn't want to get put down at all.   She ended up sleeping through the night and took AWESOME naps at daycare.  She also sucked her bottles down and ate her food extremely well today.   We think it's a combination of teething and a growth spurt.  Hopefully she'll get through this quick as Mommy is exhausted. (I should be sleeping right now).   I've got the blog updated now, so I'm off to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment