Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Carmen!


Wow, it's so hard to believe 2 years ago today we welcomed Carmen into our lives!!!!

10 days old


1 Year Old



2 Year Old



This year is bittersweet for me! I am so happy, proud and excited to be a Mommy to a 2 year old but at the same time we are on the verge of welcoming Carmen's baby sister into the world and I will have to share my love between 2 girls.

Carmen - You are growing up to be such a smart little girl. You have just begun to use more words each day and Daddy and I are loving that you are learning to communicate better with us each day. You continue to amaze those around you at how smart you are. When we recently had a conference at your new daycare, they couldn't believe how advanced you are for your age. When you want to try, you know most of your colors, you can count to ten (or more sometimes), you know your ABC's, can sing the U of M Rouser and many, many more things.

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Girl! Daddy and I Love you to the Moon and Back and couldn't imagine life without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment