Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter

I really wasn't very good at taking pictures this year.  The combination of going back to work, Andy working, the holiday, and other stuff..... Easter snuck up on us.   I didn't even get a chance to buy Emma tights so she didn't wear her dress :-(


Carmen got a Minnie Bike from the Easter Bunny



 
 
 
I never got a good picture of Carmen in her Easter dress.... ugh! 
 
 
 
 Carmen went on an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Skala's.






Carmen went on an egg hunt at Grandma Benedict's too, however I helped her with that one and Andy didn't get the camera to take pictures.   I would've loved to have pictures of all the grandkids too.... :-(   Such a whirlwind of a day and hard to contain kids after they are so excited with all the events of the day.  (Maybe someday I'll be better about taking pictures!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment