My Sisters and my Mom put on a baby shower for me on September 26. It was with my entire extended family from both sides and some close family friends. I'm not sure how many people there were, but it had to have been in the 30s.
I am amazed at how generous people can be. Baby Girl Benedict is so lucky to have so many loving people around here and excited to meet her.
Here are some pictures from the day.
I am amazed at how generous people can be. Baby Girl Benedict is so lucky to have so many loving people around here and excited to meet her.
Here are some pictures from the day.
Thank you Mom, Erin and Laura for a very nice day!
Baby Girl Benedict is one lucky girl! Can't wait for you guys to meet her!
Baby Girl Benedict is one lucky girl! Can't wait for you guys to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment