Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Shower #2

Andy's two sisters and Mom put on my 2nd baby shower for me.   It was again a full house with over 20 people there.   It was a very fun afternoon full of laughter, conversation, good food and games.

We played the Price is Right which I've never done at a baby shower before.   I was in a group with Andy's Aunt Mary and my sister and we ended up winning!  Guess it pays off to look at prices when you register for things.......

I am overwhelmed at the generosity of those whom attended.   After that shower we were pretty much almost set.   We got our car seat/stroller combination,  pack and play,  booster chair (in place of a high chair) amongst many other smaller necessities.












Thanks again Loretta, Christina and Nikki for a memorable day!   Can't wait to introduce you to Baby Benedict!

No comments:

Post a Comment