Well we all suvoved Carmen's first full week of daycare. She did awesome! The teachers couldn't believe how smiley and happy she is!
Monday night Carmen came home exhausted. No matter how hard we tried to keep her up she fell back asleep or got mad at us.
Pictures from Monday night.....
It's gotten better each day this week. We are pretty sure it was just sensory overload, etc from being in a new environment with different people and noises! :-)
It's been a long week for Mommy! Work has been super busy which has made the days fly by, but at the same time I am super tired. Getting up in the middle of the night for feedings, etc has taken a toll on me when I get up between 5 and 5:30 for the day. Let's just say I'm looking forward to "sleeping in" tomorrow. Maybe I can push it til 9...... ;-)
you MUST be tired to use the word "suvoved" :)
ReplyDelete