Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two Months......

Today Carmen is 2 months old!  Wow,  time is sure flying by!!!!!! 

We had Carmen's 2 month check up yesterday.  She is doing very well.   

She weighed in at 13lbs 4 oz.   That's the 95th percentile.   Her length is in the 50th percentile.

She also had to get her first of many different shots.   Mommy survived without any tears and Carmen did fairly well.  Of course she screamed when she got them but settled down quite quickly.

Unfortunately the shots had a side effect that kicked in at 1am..... a 101.3 fever!  I knew right away something wasn't right because Carmen never wakes up screaming.  Of course I freaked out.  The pediatrician had warned me that she may get a temp of 99 - 100 but didn't say anything about it being higher.   I talked to the nurse this morning and she said it's very normal.   Guess I just had to learn a little bit the hard way.   Carmen was very restless and fussy all night which lead to a very long night for Mommy as well.    Thankfully she's doing much better today.  You'd never guess that she's still running a slight fever.

On the way to her 2 month dr. appt.



Hanging out in bed this morning trying to cool off.




Just some pictures to enjoy!  





Happy 2 months Carmen!  
Mommy and Daddy Love You So Much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment